16 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PACKED GOODNESS- POST WORKOUT SHAKE


So I really enjoyed Nekter Juice Bars “Superfood Protein” drink on my detox day I completed this Tuesday and decided to recreate it and add my own twist!
OMG did this turn out so yummy! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‹ Let me know if anyone tries this recipe and how you like it! ๐Ÿ‘€

Recipe:
*6oz of filtered water
*8oz of Almond milk (Or non-dairy milk of choice)
*2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
*2 Tbsp of Hemp Seeds
*1 Tbsp of Maca Powder
*1 Tbsp of Almond Butter
*1 date
*1 Banana ๐ŸŒ
*1 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder

** I also put mines in the fridge after I made it so it will be cold when I am ready to drink it , but you can drink it how it is* I think it taste better when it is cold :)

BLEND IT ALL TOGETHER AND TA-DA ๐Ÿ˜!!! (16 grams of protein , magnesium , potassium , iron, Calcium, Zinc ! This is great for Post - Workout!!! Refuels muscles & maximize fat burning! #Protein #Vegan #PlantBased #Organic #Natural #Healthy #HempSeeds #ChiaSeeds #Dates

Comments

Popular Posts