WELCOME TO MY VEGAN BLOG - HOW I REVERSE MY AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE

Hello beautiful people! 💕 
I hope you are having an amazing day so far! My name is Cinzia Ballou and I want to share my journey with you all as a new vegan. 

I have been vegetarian/Pescatarian 🤔 for a year until 3 months ago, I decided to go fully Vegan due to an Auto-Immune disease I have been battling for quite some time now and seeing a complete 180 change in my condition due to eating nothing but plant based foods has changed my life! 

I am in love with the change my body and health is going through and now I am seeing the mental change as well 🌱 I hope you all find inspiration in my journey and share your journey with me as well by commenting on my posts and tagging me in any of your experiences, recipes, events , etc. as a new vegan, transitioning vegan or even if you are considering or interested in joining the Plant Based Foodie Lifestyle 💕😋

Comments

Popular Posts