VEGAN GUMBO IN HOUSTON, TX? OMG HECK YES!!

Happy Thursday everyone!! So I was in Houston this weekend and I wanted to share some of the vegan spots we got to try with you all. πŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜!
So Sunday we all had lunch at Local Foods Downtown in Houston πŸ“and OMG if y’all ever have a chance to go to Houston , definitely check out this place!
They aren’t a vegan restaraunt, but they have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan items on their menu. I ordered the Vegan Quinoa & Black Bean Burger on Pretzel Bread and added Avocado  and Hummus πŸ₯‘ to it πŸ˜‹( don’t judge me, I’m obsessed with Hummus) lol πŸ˜‚. Also I got a side of their Vegan gumbo and a Vegan Carrot Cupcake that was out of this world πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜‹πŸ˜©!
Let me know if anyone has been here before or if y’all like this spot too 😍 #localfoodsdowntown #Houston #Vegan #Vegetarian #PlantBased #vegandesserts

Comments

Popular Posts